Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mercie!

I can't believe my baby is not a baby anymore! She turned one yesterday. She is getting so big. She is so precious, walking everywhere and even running! She can say Dada and Hi and wave at you. We had her party last night. She had fun, she wasn't too interested in the presents. The only one she showed interest in was a small Little People barn and the purse I gave her. She loved the cake and ate two pieces! She wasn't sure how to eat it at first...but she got the hang of it! I'm going to post some pics of her eating the cake later. She is my little precious girl and I'm so in love with her! I'm in love with all of my kids. They are so sweet and I cherish them because it goes by too fast. Way too fast.

Today my sister Melissa and I are give my other sister Ashlie a baby shower. She's having a boy, Sawyer Blaine, and she's due in early April. I made the cake last night, but I need to go get ready! Have a blessed day.

No comments: