Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy Day Yesterday

Yesterday was pretty busy. Rod worked on his Toyota out in the shed. My pregnant little sis was sick, so I took her little boy (Bryton almost 2) to my house to play with my kids for a little while. Then I had to take him home, and take Mikaela to the dentist. She had to have 2 cavities filled, but they wound up putting a "silver tooth" as she calls it, (a crown) on one of her molars. She thinks it is so pretty! She had a fit though at the dentist. She was so scared, she got herself so worked up, and what should have taken 25-30 minutes took 2 hours! When we got in the car, she looked in the mirror and said, "Oh! I didn't know I was getting a SILVER tooth! Wow!" I almost started laughing, but I said, "Yeah, that's cool, huh?" Because I didn't think she was going to like it. But she can't wait to show all her friends! I'll post a picture of it soon. Anyway...we got home, and Rod had been watching the kids, but he called his mom about 2 hours into it to come so he could go deer hunting! He leaves Saturday morning for Nicaragua...he's getting so ready. The kids were so tired! Mercie fell asleep on me at 6:00! Then the kids and I got on the bed and read stories, and they were almost asleep, so I put them in their beds at about 7:30. Rod was going to get up this morning and go hunting, but he's still asleep! Me and the kids are awake, I wake up around 6 every morning for an hour of ME time. The kids aren't allowed out of bed until 7, even Mercie! It really helps. Well gotta go! Hope you have a spirit filled day.

No comments: