Monday, December 29, 2008

My kiddos


My kiddos.
Last night church was great. Rod and Mark (the other guy going on the mission trip) spoke and then the church family laid hands on them and their families (us!) and prayed for them. We had a good prayer time.
The only thing is...Mercie would NOT stay in the nursery without me! So she had to go with me everywhere. I tried so hard to keep her from being that way...but she is!
Today we don't have too much to do. Clean the porch and the yard. The yucky rainy weather has made my yard look drab, I can't wait until spring when everything is green again and I can plant, plant, plant!
I finally got caught up on my laundry last night. But are we ever really caught up? Laundry is never ending. As long as we wear clothes, we will have laundry. It's going to be in the 60's today. I'll bundle the kids up and send them outside with Rod as long as I can. (It's bad when you live where 60 degress is cold!) My house is mostly clean, so I'm going to try to keep it that way as long as possible! Mikaela's gotten better about cleaning her room, she puts her toys where they belong and not just in a pile somewhere in her closet. And I haven't found anything behind her bed in a few days. Eli keeps his room neat for a little boy.
Well off to go start my day. I sleep late this morning (7:06 am).

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

Love reading about those precious angels! Their Nana sure is blessed and lucky to have such great grandyoungins! Enjoy them - they grow up - too fast....

Love, Your sweet (and blessed) Mama