Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Posting...

This is my kids on the left and my nephew on the right at Thanksgiving. Aren't they beautiful??
Mercie, Mikaela, Eli, Bryton.

Well, today was fun. Rod and I and the kids went to WalMart, WhooHoo, and then we came home, cooked hamburgers for lunch, put the kids down for a nap, and Rod went hunting. So when the kids woke up, we went to my sister's house so they could play with Bryton. She lives about 5 miles away, so that's great that we can visit often. We came home, Rod came home, and now he's gone again to pray with the men going on the mission trip with him. They are leaving Sat. morning. Not too exciting a way to spend New Year's, but oh well. Mikaela wanted a big party, but I am just too tired. Plus, the house is clean and I don't want it trashed just yet. Ha,ha.

My sister is pregnant and due 4/05/09. It's another boy!! I'm so excited. I love babies and kids. I know our family isn't complete yet, and I'm interested in knowing how many more children we'll have!! I know that having lots of kids gets crazy sometimes...but I'd rather be crazy and blessed with blessings, than peaceful, well rested and bored.!! LOL..

Well I was just posting this picture of my kids.

No comments: