Friday, December 19, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who would do anything for me. I trust him with all of my heart, and never have any doubts about his faithfulness to me, his love for me, or his sincerity to me. He would gladly give me his last dollar, makes sure that I have nicer things than he does, and never acts selfishly toward me. He truly wants me to be happy, truly wants to make me smile, and truly would sacrifice his own happiness for mine. He is a dreamer with big dreams, all of them for the better for our family, and he loves God with all of his heart. He wants to serve God sincerely and freely. He is a wonderful spiritual head for our household. He prays for and with our children. He and I pray together. He reads the Word and always has insight to give me. He seeks and searches out God. He is the best husband and father I could have asked for, and I thank God that He gave Rod to me.

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

Yes, you are blessed with a great man! He is equally blessed with one terrific wife. You both give to one another and love each other deeply. Always love just like that and you will have a long happy union together.