Thursday, December 11, 2008

God Is...Everything!

Isn't it amazing how God can be different things to us, depending on our need at the time? He can be our Deliverer when we need to be delivered. He can be our Strength when we're weak. He can be our Physician when we're sick. He can be our Friend when we're lonely.

God knows everything we feel, think, say, or need. He knows what we need before we ask. He knows what we need when we don't ask! He is an all consuming fire. He is a gentle Father. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't praise Him enough.

Thank You God for being everything I need every time I need it!

What is some of the things God has been to you?

2 comments:

Oneblessedmawmaw said...

God is my salvation from the evils of this world we live in. He saved me by his mercy and grace and carried me when i could'nt even pick my head up to get up and walk. God has been my only friend at times when i felt the world had turned their back on me. Without him there would be no "ME" There would just be an empty shell of a person with no feelings and no love for anyone. I thank God for everything he's been in my life. This was a very insightful blog Meg. I love you so much, Risa

Beth Herring said...

There isn't enough room to list all the things that my Jesus is to me. He is ever present in my life and is my God and my King. I fall more in love with Him every day! As I dig into His Word, I just hunger for more and more. How blessed I am for all that He does and continues to do for me. As I feast on His Word, I pray that He will empower me with the Holy Spirit.

Your sweet mama