Monday, January 26, 2009

I did it!

Last night, I pulled Mikaela's tooth! I can't believe I did it! It was sooo loose. She was terrified, but I just yanked it out. She couldn't believe it didn't hurt. She got $5.00 to put toward her American doll. She wants an American doll so bad, but they are about $100.00 and I told her that I loved her, but I wasn't spending that on a doll. So she's saving her money. She has almost $50.00 now. I can't believe she's still saving. Usually she'll spend her money as soon as she gets it. But I guess she really wants this doll.

I'm taking Eli to the doctor today. Rod is going to stay with Mercie. Eli and me need a day together. He is the kind of kid who NEEDS individual attention and he doesn't get it nearly enough, being the middle child.

Mercie's birthday is coming up! I can't believe she's almost 1. When we say patti cake, she'll clap her hands. It's sweet. She is walking soooo good now. She can get anywhere, almost faster than me. She still hates the nursery. But I teach Sunday morning , so she has to go. I asked Mrs. Billie if she cried any less yesterday than she had been and Mrs Billie said, No.

I'm going to post a picture of Mikaela and her tooth soon.

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

Way to go Megan! I remember vividly the day I pulled your first tooth. Hard to believe so much time has passed.

Love you,
Mama