Friday, January 16, 2009

Just ramblings...

Today I went with my sister to the OB in Monroe. Everything is fine with her pregnancy, she's having a boy!! Then we went to Target. I absolutely love that store!! We had fun. We made our husbands stay home with our kids. LOL. They had fun, but Rod was on the couch when I got home, Eli and Mercie were asleep, and I think he was to! Yeah...it's good for men to see how tiring it can be having little ones at home, trying to keep things clean and keep children happy. But Rod was a good sport, and the house was actually clean when I got home!! Thank goodness for that.

Tommorrow Mikaela's friend Lila is having a birthday party at 12:00 at the park. It's gonna be cold, but I'm sure the kids will have fun anyway.

Rod's speaking at church Sunday night about his trip to Nicaragua, and I think Mark's getting a slideshow together. Then we're eating breakfast afterward. I love eating at church!! Ha, ha.

Mercie almost electrocuted herself the other day. She grabbed Mikaela's nightlight and somehow her fingers got inside the prongs while it was still plugged up. Good thing I was right there! She was screaming...her finger was so hot when I got it out. It scared me. The child never ceases to scare the heck out of me. More scares with her than Eli...although I did call poison control several times over him.

1 comment:

Beth Herring said...

Glad you had a fun day! It always does husbands/dads good to "parent" once in awhile. Never call it babysitting.....

Love, Mama