Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Thought I'd post my resolutions. I make them every year and then they are soon forgotten. I've never written them before, so maybe if I can look at them and remember them, I'll keep them!

1. Start and finish an in depth Bible study.
2. Increase my prayer time and alone time with God.
3. Talk kinder to my kiddos.
4. Play more, clean less.
5. Pray more, sin less!
6. Be more frugal with my money. I've been over spending at the grocery store!
7. Don't get stressed out when the house is a mess! I have 3 kids under 6...it's not gonna be Better Homes and Gardens worthy!
8. Get a little more organized in my closet. A little.
9. Be more loving to Rod.
10. Learn to sew. I've always wanted to sew...

Pray for Rod, Mark, Jimbo and Shane. They leave Sat. Pray for me and the kiddos, Pat, Beth, Michelle and thier 2 kids.

We're going to the zoo tomorrow! It's supposed to be 63*F, so if it's not windy it should feel great outside. I'll take lots of pics and post them.

Oh, and Happy New Year!! Live For Yeshua!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We ended up doing just about the same thing. After getting the baby to sleep and getting a shower, I finally made it in bed AT midnight. My poor husband just couldn't wait up for me so I had to wake him up to get my New Year's kiss!

Beth Herring said...

I love your list almost as much as I love mine! You are a terrific young lady and some woman is blessed to have you for a daughter! Ha!

Seeking Him in 2009 - Looking for a Jesus year.

Beth (Your sweet mama)